Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Wedding Getaway

Good Morning Friends! So this card is one of  my favorites, but aside from ink, paper and watercolor pencils, all the super gorgeous stamps are all retired CTMH sets I bought ten years ago when my Mom was selling CTMH. I love these stamps. I bought them for my wedding, which didn't actually occur until two years later and was very simple, seeing as we gave our folks a weeks notice. I don't actually use these very often, I've gotten spoiled with our Acrylic Stamps, so blocks are a little bit harder to use.
I had a good customer ask for a wedding card and I thought that these were perfect. It seems so totally elaborate, but its actually so simply done. I used Daisy White CS for the card base and the envelope. Colonial White CS for the car and the cute flower at the top, then a strip of Twilight CS (Retired). I used Black Ink for all the stamped images and then just had fun coloring in the images with our Watercolor Pencils. Making sure to give a little 3-D element with 3-D Tape. It looks gorgeous but has to be one of the easiest cards I've done.

I hope this inspires so fabulously creative projects! What do you envision when you think of making a wedding card? I'd love to hear your answers! Remember: Get Crafty!

Head over to my Shop and order some of our new and fabulous products!

Check out August's Stamp of the Month! Isn't it super cute! I love Halloween and this would be great for some party invites! This could be yours for only $5 when you spend $50 (which is so easy, if you are anything like me!) or you can snag it for its retail price of $17.95. However you get, do it soon, because this cute set is only available until the 31st of August! Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment