Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Artbooking Made Easy: Love Is In the Air

 

I realize that this video was made just in time for Valentine's Day, but here we are in August and I'm finally sharing it with all of you. I think that this such a cute layout idea and is inspiring for layouts any time of year. I find I do tend to gravitate toward themes that coordinate with the seasons/holidays, but I also love to mix things up and try new layouts no matter the season. Don't be afraid to make a more romantic or even a Valentine's themed layout in August or whenever you feel the desire to do so. I hope this video has given you some fun new ideas to work with and if you find you are missing supplies or even finally want to purchase your own Artbooking Cartridge, check out my Shop and put in your order today!


This month's Stamp of the Month is this super cute Circus Alphabet set. You can add it to your collection for Only $5 when you spend $50 or more. Or you can purchase it for full price of $17.95 during the month of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment