Monday, August 11, 2014

Artbooking Made Easy: Nursery Rhymes

Love, love the tips! I'd say I'm still a Newbie at a lot of this and I love when they share the 'How-to' in their videos. I love learning new techniques and of course new ideas. Have any of you used your Artbooking cartridge? I'd love to see some of your projects! Send me photos of your projects to pixiestedding@hotmail.com and in a week or so, I'll share some of the cute projects!

I love being crafty and showcasing my projects (even if they didn't turn out that great!) Remember: Get Crafty!

Checkout my Shop and order some fabulous new products today!

Here is August's Stamp of the Month and it can be yours for $5 when you spend $50 or more. If you just want the stamp set, you can order it for $17.95. Don't miss out on this super cute set, before its too late! Available till midnight August 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment