Thursday, August 14, 2014

Shhhh...It's Top Secret

 

This particular project I worked on while I worked on the 'Daddy Files' mini album. So I used the same Top Secret keys from the Artbooking cartridge. I honestly haven't played as much with my Artbooking cartridge until recently and have found how much I absolutely love it! Even if you just want one of these little images to add some pop to a scrapbook layout or to a card. Or really whatever floats your boat, you can! Its easy to resize an image to fit a particular project. Its easy to layer up the images, like I did with the star medal. I just cut out the same sized image in both red and yellow, then cut the star out and placed it on top of the red ribbon.

I love how this card turned out! Its not a traditional shaped card, which I loved. I think the file folder look is awesome and then matching up images that would work with it was fun. I made sure to give it a grungy, old feel by sponging the edges in Cocoa and Chocolate Ink, as well as going lightly across the base inside and out. Simple and yet, super cute. If you haven't bought your Artbooking cartridge, you really should! Great for any crafter!

Head to my Shop and place an order today!

Remember: Get Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment