Friday, August 15, 2014

Artbooking Made Easy: Capturing Snapshots

I love using my cut-outs and negative spaces as templates for unique looks for backgrounds. This mini album is super cute and I love how they talk about the technique of getting that graduated look with the background colors! You could have so much fun with this idea and use it for whatever strikes your fancy! I love how one idea or technique can spawn so many other great ideas. I hope you feel inspired today! Get Crafty!

Check out my Shop and order something fun today!

I absolutely love this month's Stamp of the Month! You can purchase this set for just $5 when you spend $50 or more. You can also purchase the set alone for $17.95. Its such a great deal and you don't want to miss it. Hurry because after the 31st of August, it will no longer be available!

No comments:

Post a Comment