Thursday, August 21, 2014

Artbooking Made Easy: Artbooking My Life



Keep it simple. Or keep it snazzy with bling, pop and more! Picture My Life is the perfect Scrapbook, cardmaking, whatever project happy medium! I have seen some truly amazing things done with these cards. I figured that they were really for those who wanted to keep scrapbooking simple and it is! No question about it, its made for even the newest of scrapbooking newbies. Yet, when I went to Convention back in June, I saw examples of various uses of our Picture My Life cards. Some projects showed exactly like what Monica shows in this video, extra embellished PML cards in a layout. I also saw them make cards, tags, used on standard scrapbook layouts and more. They come in all sorts of different sets that correspond to our paper packs!

Grab your very own PML sets, by heading to my Shop and ordering today! Remember: Get Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment