Thursday, January 2, 2014

Project A Day Challenge: 3-D Project

I'm participating in this really fun and super exciting Project A Day Challenge with Mandy Leahy! What a fabulous way to start out the New Year! She gives you a theme, a color, a shape or even an idea to work with each day for the Month of January! Head over to her blog and join in all the fun!
For my fun 3-D project, I decorated a bag for a birthday gift. I had fun putting this together, because it was something different for me. I usually stick to cards and scrapbook layouts, because they are so much simpler. I really enjoyed trying to figure out how to give this bag some pop, sparkle and flair. I attempted to do a 3-D rose from the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, but I think that's something I need to work some more on! Lol, it did NOT turn out how I wanted it to and so I had to do something different, but that turned out great.  Now go on, Get Crafty and join in the fun!

Supplies I Used:
*Art Philosophy Cartridge
*Twilight Cardstock
*Chantilly paper pack (while supplies last)
*Clear Sparkles
*3-D Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment