Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Christmas Card Using Leftovers

Looking for a super classy and simple Christmas card? To make this cute reindeer card all I did was use the base portion of an image I cut out for another project. Cut it to the size I wanted, as well as the base would allow. I cut a piece of  Juniper cardstock to match the size of the image and glued them together. Place them on a card base. Added a cute phrase inside, tied a bit of bakers twine to the side and here I had a simple, holiday card.
  This super simple idea can be used for birthdays or really for any kind of card you want. I think it gave the card a simple, but very chic look. It took me about 20 mins to whip together and I loved how it look. Honestly I can't get over how much I love this card. I will definitely be making more like it next year!

Supplies I Used:
*Candyland stamp set
*Cricut Cartridge
*Juniper cardstock
*Ruby Ink
*Bakers Twine

Pick up your supplies today! HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment