Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Radiate Beauty



Eeek! Another of my favorite CTMH Ladies! Anyway, so I have heard some different comments from my Customers and other Consultants about this set. Some love it and others aren't so sure. I got and felt I needed to give it a try, but I didn't really have anything off the top of my head to use it for. Eventually I did come up with something super cute and it will be on the Blog soon and it wasn't Circus themed. I found the set to be a ton of fun to color with our super awesome new markers. Yes, you heard right, we have some fabulous ShinHan markers coming out in our new Idea Book, which goes live in just 2 days! I am so totally stoked to share the awesomeness of the new Idea Book and all 250 new products with all of you!

Ok, so new fabulous Idea Book aside, this stamp set is super cute and can be used for so many projects and honestly not just Circus. Its one of those things you have to see outside the box and once you do, you will see what wide world of new projects await you!

If you just have to snag this stamp set before the end of the month, which is just two days away, then head over to my Shop and either spend $50 & receive the set for just $5 or at its regular price of $17.95. Don't miss out on this cute set, because once August rolls around you will be out of luck! I hope you all have a fabulous day, hope it includes some fun crafting and if it doesn't, well Get Crafty!


No comments:

Post a Comment