Sunday, February 2, 2014

February Specials

I can hardly believe its February already! This month there are a couple awesome deals that you aren't going to want to miss.


This first one I am totally excited about, during the month of February you can get one of our new embossing folders FREE (a $8.95 savings!) with the purchase of any 2 packs of bulk single color or combo cardstock! This is an amazing deal and will only be available while supplies last, so don't put it off. You'll be able to choose from one of 5 new folder designs: dot, chevron, quatrefoil, damask and stripe!

I'm actually very new to the whole embossing thing, but I can't wait to take advantage of this opportunity. The idea of learning the art of embossing and at such a deal is exciting! Once I get my folders, I'll post an embossing 101 post. If you're as new at it as I am, then we can all learn together! Yay!


The second fabulous deal of the month is of course the Stamp of the Month! Who doesn't want to snag a super cute stamp set worth $17.95 for $5 when you spend $50? This month's stamp is the 9 piece set Wild About Love, which includes several super cute fox images! I'm totally in love with this set and is great for Valentine's Day! If you don't want to spend $50 (but honestly its so easy to do ;) ) then you can still purchase the set for its normal price! Don't miss out on this cuteness, because after February ends you won't be able to purchase it!

Head over to my website, HERE and take advantage of our super great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment