Monday, February 3, 2014

Artbooking Made Easy: Inspiration Mini Albums

Good Evening Everyone, today I'm going to share another great video from Close To My Heart. I hope you find these videos as awesome and inspiring as I do. I enjoy learning new ways to play with my Crafty Toys! I honestly haven't cut out any of the Mini Albums from Artbooking yet, well I guess I've used some of the overlays on cards, but never as an actual album. I'll admit I've been intimidated by the idea, as cool as it sounds and they look. But once you watch these great videos that walk you through the steps, how can I not want to put together a few of my own. Check this out and see how it inspires you!


Want to snag your own Artbooking Cartridge and make your own Mini Albums? Head over to my website, HERE and buy yours today! Don't forget to Get Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment