Friday, November 8, 2013

Halloween Tags

So I know I'm a little behind on posting this one up, but here they are: Halloween Tags! These were soooo easy to make and were so versatile! I actually used the first tag as an invite to my family's annual Halloween party! I used Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out the tags. I made one in a larger size and then made it smaller so they'd stack. I used the Magic Potions stamp set to decorate the fronts of the tags. I used each one, with a different shaped tag so that each invitation was unique! I then used the 'You're Invited' stamp from Art Philosophy Tags stamp set (comes with the Art Philosophy cartridge) on a piece of Cashmere cardstock that I'd placed on the back of the invite. I finished off the look with a bit of raffia tied through! (WARNING: The cardstock will rip if you are not careful when tying the raffia!)

This second tag, I kept simple, but I think it turned out so cute! I cut the tag from the Art Philosophy cartridge. This time I cut it in Autumn Terracotta cardstock and stamped the Magic Potions image in Black. I then added cute Halloween cut-outs from a Happy Haunting Cricut cartridge. I had to resize the images to fit on the tag, since they were much bigger initially. I added the piece of Cashmere and gave it a super great bone border from the Artbooking cartridge. I used this tag as a card for someone I helped out and set it with her gift! I love how it turned out and it was so easy. So if you haven't seen by now how easy it is to put together such fun tags, then give it a try yourself and pick up your own Cricut Collection today!

No comments:

Post a Comment