Thursday, November 7, 2013

Congratulations Card

 I had a lot of fun with my Cricut making this card this morning. Nice thing is it took me 20-30 mins to whip together and was ready to go! Who doesn't like cards you can make in a snap? I used Olive, Black and Daisy White cardstock. I actually had intended for this card to take part in a Color Dare over at Color My Heart, but I missed the deadline by just a few minutes. Oh well, I still had fun!



The super cute cuts I used on this card came from the Art Philosophy cartridge and I think they look great! I cute the overlay in black and the base of the overlay in Olive. I even cut the card base from an image on the cartridge! The card is 5"x7". I then used the stamp from Banner Wishes to give its sentiment! I think it turned out quite nice and I loved making the inside reflect the outside!


Don't be afraid to decorate the inside to match the outside! Tie the entire look of the card together! I hope you enjoy this and if you want to stock up on supplies to make your own super cute cards, head HERE and check out my website!



No comments:

Post a Comment