Monday, November 25, 2013

A Damask Happy Birthday




Ok, this card turned out so gorgeous and was so simple. I cut the card base at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 (which you really cut it at 8 1/2 x 5 1/2) in White Daisy cardstock. I then used the For Always paper pack, using the damask pattern B&T paper and the Lagoon cardstock. I used Banner Wishes from the Holiday Gift Guide and stamped it in Black & Crystal Blue.

It was really so easy and still has an elegant feel to it! I can't wait to give it away to someone who definitely deserves a Diva styled card!

Now that the end of the month is nearly here, don't forget to put in your orders if you're wanting to snag November's Stamp of the Month. You can get it for $5 when you spend $50 or more, or you can purchase it for $17.95.

Close To My Heart has put up the list of product that will be retired Spring 2014 and I'll be posting a list soon, so you can snag your favorites before they are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment