Friday, May 9, 2014

Weaving


Good Evening Everyone! Here is another super cute and super easy card to do for any occasion. I started with a simple 5 1/2" x 4 1/4 card base made with Daisy White Cardstock and then I cut strips about 1" in width and about 3" long from Ivy Lane paper pack as well as Gypsy Cardstock. This was a great opportunity to use up scraps of paper I had laying around (of which I have tons!) and then I wove them together making sure to try & give them varying start & end points. I think it turned out super cute and could easily be done with any complimenting patterns & colors. Super easy! I also used the Big Hug stamp set to add the sentiment 'Just Because' on the outside and in the inside I used 'Always in our hearts.' I added 'You Are' with my journaling pen just before the inside sentiment. I planned this to be for Mother's Day. I love how it turned out and I think that you all should give it a try! Don't forget to Get Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment