Monday, September 23, 2013

First Projects

All I've wanted to do since I joined the Close To My Heart Family is CRAFT! And craft and craft some more! Of course I've had to wait for my supplies to arrive and once they've gotten here, I wish I'd ordered more! Can you blame me? One weekend I came home to find four Close To My Heart packages on my front porch, my first thought was 'Christmas!'

Now that I have some great products to work with I can enjoy some crafting time, when my four children under 5 yrs old allow me to that is! LOL! So here are just a couple of the projects I've worked on the last couple of weeks!

 This was one of the first I put together. Its so simple, but super cute! I used Colonial White paper stamped with snowflakes from the Flakey Friends stamp set. Topped with snowflake paper from the Frosted paper pack and a square of Champagne paper stamped with Santa's Greeting stamp. Add a clear sparkle and stamp a sweet message inside (also from Flakey Friends), and ta-da you have a super cute mini card!
The inside of the my cute winter mini card!



 The card is just as simple and super fun! With one of the three cute Snowmen from the Flakey Friends set, a strip of snowflake paper from Frosted and some clear sparkles, makes a fantastic card for this Holiday Season!
 Whoever said that card making had to be complicated to produce super cute cards, was lying! Ladies, why not start this Holiday Season by making your very own Christmas cards? Head over to my website Here to order your very own Holiday stamp sets and start making your very own Seasons Greetings cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment